Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Chick Magnet - AJ Bean

Well, nothing new and exciting has happened these few weeks. AJ has been growing and eating more, but that is about it. However, every time we go out, some lady or whatever has to make an effort to see AJ. It could be someone walking by, a sales associate, and even little kids! Everyone loves to see an infant/baby. . .

I think my favorite moment of someone looking at him is when we were eating at Wendy's and this little girl came up to see AJ. The looked at each other for a few seconds and she said "Baby has pretty eyes" and of course AJ proceeds with a big smile. . . I almost had a happy tear. lol. It was one of the cutest moments in my life.

I just joined the Mary Kay family and its been great so far. I had gone in to meet my director at Starbucks before actually signing up and throughout the 2 hour "interview" we had about 3 people come up and want to look at AJ. He was covered up so they made an effort to talk to us so they could see him. lol. And of course they all say: "They sure grow fast!" lol. :) I've noticed. :( I wish time wouldn't go by so quickly.

Anywho, I thought I'd update on the little fun things in life. I wish I could access the blog through my iPhone. . . but I haven't had a chance to figure it out yet. . . :)

Here are some pictures of him throughout the last few months. <3

New Born                                                                


















  2 days old 



1 month old                                                  

2 months old






 Happy mothers day to me! 
3 month old AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment