Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My First Massage

Rob gave me a two $25 gift cards for Christmas and I just came about using them. Erica and I went to Massage Envy to get, well, a massage. It was the best experience Ever! It almost felt like the knots were fading as the lady worked on them. There was a point where I swear it felt like the blood was flowing in my body again. I feel so relaxed and comfortable at the moment. I wish I could just sleep the rest of the night but Rob is mad at me for enrolling for a monthly massage. :| I felt like it was a sweet deal. $39 for a member vs the $69 for a non-member. It deducts monthly but you don't lose it if you don't get to go that same month. I suppose its like roll-over massages. :)

After the massage, we went to Yutaka sushi. Rob didn't join us cause he was kinda upset I didn't talk to him about the membership. :( Sorry Rob. The waiter that recognizes us (well, me) was talking to Erica and me. He's never talked to me/us for other than service. Erica must look like an approachable person. :P Anywho, sushi was yummy as usual and Erica enjoyed her first visit to Yutaka.


AJ spent the day with daddy. As far as I'm hearing, he's doing the same as he does everyday. He smiles, giggles, and when he's hungry or poopy, he cries. I still find it "uh-mazing" when he smiles and giggles. It just makes life so much better. :) Hopefully he'll sleep through the night and allow mommy to relax since Tia Erica is sleeping in his room and he's sleeping in ours.

Good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment